Early-bird bonus complimentary ticket offer!
10% Discount for New Businesses
Become a Business Sponsor
"Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say!" – King Lear, Act IV, sc iii
One of the most acclaimed Shakespeare festivals of the world, and now embarking on its 45th Anniversary Season, we are delighted to invite you to our 33-acre campus for an exciting line-up of plays and special events, and to have the opportunity to promote your businesses near and far!
Please join us and our more than 35,000 patrons as we celebrate this very special season filled with diverse, dynamic, and engaging theatre—from Shakespeare to modern playwrights and new works—during our year-round season.
Wider reach: during the past year, the Company’s audience base expanded across the country and around the globe with its new on-line performances and special events, which will be back for 2022!
We would be happy to customize a Business Sponsorship package that suits your company’s philanthropic, marketing, and promotional goals. There are many ways to promote your business, and you will not only enjoy a myriad of benefits that are included with all or of Business Sponsorships, you will also be supporting the organization at the same time.
The Company’s celebrated programs of Performance, Education and Training are made possible each year through generous support from individuals, foundations and Business Sponsors like you! Your support is not only essential but vital to the continued growth of our programing as we produce exciting initiatives that align with our mission, and make a difference in the lives of the Berkshire community, as well as the greater community.
We hope you will consider joining our Business Sponsor family and our exciting 45th Anniversary Season of award-winning theater, offered on all four stages – all year long under the magical Berkshire sky!
VIEW THE DIGITAL BROCHURE AND PLAYBILL
Keep Shakespeare & Company at your fingertips with our Season Brochure and Playbill, now available virtually on any computer or mobile device.
SEE FULL LISTING OF SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS, RATES, PACKAGES & RESERVATION FORM
General Sponsorship Information
- Benefits: Please review the link above which includes the full list of Benefits, Packages and Rates that are associated with all of our Sponsorships (Playbill, Brochure, Tickets, and other offerings).
- Exposure: One of the leading Shakespeare Festivals in the Country, our annual audience of 35,000 patrons have access to our on-line digital Playbill, Brochure etc. and receive a complimentary hard-copy of our Season Playbill and Show Program at all of our live performances. This season Shakespeare & Company offers live performances, special events and readings both outdoors on The New Spruce Theatre and The Roman Garden Theatre, as well as indoors at the Tina Packer Playhouse, and the Elayne P. Bernstein Theatre year-round!
- Quality: The Season Playbill is a full-color glossy 8 ½” x 11” magazine which features your business amongst gorgeous images, stories, and information on Shakespeare & Company’s productions and the artists involved. The full-color Season Brochure features information on our upcoming season, the calendar and ticketing pricing, and includes a limited number of business sponsors. Both the Season Playbill and Brochure are promoted year-round in our weekly patron E-newsletter and on our website.
- Long Shelf Life: The Season Playbill and Brochure are keepsakes that patrons can take with them, or print out at an at-home copy, or enjoy on-line and use as an area resource and reference guide when planning their visits throughout the year.
- Reach: Our discerning audiences visit from near and far including Berkshire County, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and with our on-line programs the reach is across the country and around the world – including regional, national and international press.
- Discounts & Complimentary Tickets: Every Business Sponsor for 2022 receive complimentary tickets to our Season productions for use as customer incentives, employee rewards, or for personal enjoyment by the owners. New Businesses receive a 10% Discount off the cost of their ad as well!
- Inclusion: You will receive up to 4 additional complimentary Loyalty tickets to our productions (available for Sponsors of 5yrs and longer). Based on availability and released at various times throughout the season.
- Access: Selected rehearsals will be open to our Business Sponsors, their staff, or patrons throughout the season (either virtually or live TBA for 2022).
- Referrals: Sponsors’ businesses will be recommended to Shakespeare & Company patrons when they purchase tickets on-line, over the phone and in person as well as references to visit our on-line Season Playbill and Brochure publications.
- Artwork Submissions/Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations: Please contact Director of Business Sponsorships Elizabeth Aspenlieder; email@example.com or 413-637-1199 ext. 110
- Payments: Playbill Sponsorships, 70 Kemble Street, Lenox MA 01240
Thank you for your Support of Shakespeare & Company!
Shakespeare & Company strictly adheres to all COVID-19 CDC and Massachusetts State safety protocol and guidelines for all of its performances, events and gatherings on its property.