Become a Business Sponsor
"We are such stuff as dreams are made on" The Tempest, Act IV, sc. i
Left to Right: Tamara Hickey and L. James, Much Ado About Nothing, 2022. Photo by Nile Scott Studios.
We are delighted to invite you to our 33-acre campus for our 46th Season at Shakespeare & Company, and an exciting line-up of plays, special events, and the opportunity to promote the Berkshires near and far!
Please join us and our more than 40,000 patrons as we celebrate this very special season filled with diverse, dynamic, and engaging theater — including Shakespeare and modern playwrights — year-round on four stages.
We're happy to customize a Business Sponsorship package that suits your company’s philanthropic, marketing, and promotional goals. There are many ways to promote your business, and as your sponsorship supports us, we offer a myriad of benefits in thanks.
Plus, Shakespeare & Company has expanded its audience base in the past two years, across the country and around the globe with new, online programming. This will return and continue to diversify in 2023.
Shakespeare & Company's celebrated programs of Performance, Education, and Training are made possible each year through generous support from individuals, foundations, and businesses like yours. That support is not only essential, but vital to the continued growth of our programing, as we produce exciting initiatives that align with our mission and make a difference in the lives of the Berkshire community and beyond.
We hope you will consider joining us as a Business Sponsor during our 46th Season of award-winning theater, celebrated indoors and outdoors under the magical Berkshire skies.
Director of Business Sponsorships & Events
VIEW THE DIGITAL BROCHURE AND PLAYBILL
Keep Shakespeare & Company at your fingertips with our Season Brochure and Playbill, now available virtually on any computer or mobile device.
SEE FULL LISTING OF SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS, RATES, PACKAGES & RESERVATION FORM
General Sponsorship Information
- Benefits: Please review the link above which includes the full list of Benefits, Packages and Rates that are associated with all of our Sponsorships (Playbill, Brochure, Tickets, and other offerings).
- Exposure: One of the leading Shakespeare theaters, our annual audience of 40,000 patrons have access to our online digital Playbill, and Season brochure, and receive a complimentary hard-copy of our Season Playbill and Show Program at all of our live performances. This season Shakespeare & Company offers live performances, special events and readings both outdoors on The New Spruce Theatre and The Roman Garden Theatre, as well as indoors at the Tina Packer Playhouse, and the Elayne P. Bernstein Theatre year-round.
- Quality: The Season Playbill is a full-color glossy 8 ½” x 11” magazine which features your business amongst gorgeous images, stories, and information on Shakespeare & Company’s productions, artists, and the Berkshires. The full-color Season Brochure features information on our upcoming season, the calendar and ticketing pricing, and includes a limited number of business sponsors. Both the Season Playbill and Brochure are promoted year-round in our weekly patron eblast and on our website.
- Long Shelf-life: The Season Playbill and Brochure are keepsakes that patrons can take with them, or print out at an at-home copy, or enjoy on-line and use as an area resource and reference guide when planning their visits throughout the year.
- Reach: Our discerning audiences visit from near and far including Berkshire County, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and beyond! Now with our on-line programs the reach is across the country and around the world – including regional, national and international press.
- Discounts & Complimentary Tickets: Every Business Sponsor for 2023 receives complimentary tickets to our Season productions for use as customer incentives, employee rewards, or for personal enjoyment by the owners. New Businesses receive a 10% Discount off the cost of their ad as well!
- Inclusion: You will receive up to four additional complimentary Loyalty tickets to our productions (available for Sponsors of five years and longer). Based on availability and released at various times throughout the season. You will also be invited to our popular Business Sponsor party – an annual event with 4 complimentary tickets so you and your staff can enjoy a great night out on us, as you network, and take in one of the great plays that are on tap this season!
- Access: *Selected rehearsals will be open to our Business Sponsors, their staff, or patrons throughout the season.
- Referrals: Sponsors’ businesses will be recommended to Shakespeare & Company patrons when they purchase tickets on-line, over the phone and in person as well as references to visit our on-line Season Playbill and Brochure publications.
Shakespeare & Company strictly adheres to all COVID-19, Massachusetts State, and Actors Equity safety guidelines. Some restrictions may apply.
- Artwork Submissions/Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations: Please contact Director of Business Sponsorships Elizabeth Aspenlieder; email@example.com or (413) 637-1199 ext. 110
- Payments: Playbill Sponsorships, 70 Kemble Street, Lenox MA 01240
Thank you for your Support of Shakespeare & Company!