We want you to be a part of Shakespeare & Company. These are your stages, and this is our home, together. To that end, we’re pleased to offer a variety of discounts for all audiences. We hope that these discounts and specials will make the joy of live theatre possible for you and your family. Please remember that discounts cannot be combined.
Choose one discount per full-price ticket. Discounts may not be combined. Discounts apply to all reserved-seating events in sections A, B & C only, excluding weekends in July and August.
40% FULL-TIME BERKSHIRE COUNTY RESIDENT DISCOUNT
- For patrons with a valid full-time residency and Berkshire County, MA driver’s license.
- Tickets must be picked up in person at the Box Office with I.D. They will not be mailed.
- Berkshire County Resident Group Discount is available on a limited basis with handling fee. Call Group Sales 413-637-1199 ext 132 for details
- Limit one ticket per patron
25% CHILDREN, STUDENT, TEACHER, AND ACTIVE MILITARY DISCOUNT
- For school-aged children age 5-18, full-time public and private school teachers, and active duty military personnel only, available in advance.
- Limit one ticket per patron.
- Must show proof of age, valid I.D. or proof of full-time teaching employment or active military service must be shown at the Box Office when picking up tickets. Tickets will not be mailed.
10% SENIOR DISCOUNT
- For patrons age 65 or older with proof of age.
- No other discounts apply.
- Must show proof of age to pick up ticket at the Box Office.
$20 STUDENT RUSH TICKETS
- $20 for any seat, any theatre; available for all shows INCLUDING Friday and Saturday nights.
- Rush tickets available by calling or visiting the Box Office within 24 hours of curtain time
- Must present valid high school or college ID.
- Limit one ticket per patron when seats are available.
- Must show valid ID to pick up ticket at the Box Office.
- Based on availability.
Group Package Discounts
Groups of 15-400 can save 10%-50%! Visit our Group Sales page »
No refunds are available. There is a $4.50 fee for each ticket ordered on the internet. All sales are final. No refunds available. Tickets are exchangeable up to 48 hours before curtain for a $3 surcharge per ticket in addition to any ticket upgrade costs, and only for performances in the current season. Refunds will not be made on exchanges for lower-priced tickets. Exchange fees do not apply for Player’s Society Members.
Your tickets will be mailed if your order is placed more than 14 days prior to your selected performance. Tickets ordered later than this will be held at the Box Office for pick up. There is a half-dollar charge on any ticket re-issued.
While children are very welcome at the Rose Footprint, as a courtesy to actors and patrons, no one under five years of age will be admitted to the Packer Playhouse or the Bernstein Theatre.
In the interest and comfort of all patrons, latecomers and early departures will be assisted by the House Manager, at a suitable break in the performance. While every effort will be extended, we cannot guarantee latecomers will be seated in assigned seats.
Outdoor performances will occur under the tent, rain or shine. Please dress accordingly. Weather-related ticket refunds are not available.
Personal check, MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover cards are accepted at the Box Office for tickets, at Josie’s Place for refreshments and at the Shakespeare & Company Store for souvenirs.
Enter at the Main Entrance on Kemble Street. Handicapped parking is available. Please ask the parking attendant for instructions.
Our theatres are wheelchair accessible. Please notify the ticketing agent at time of purchase if anyone in your party is in a wheelchair, needs extra assistance, or has multiple chemical sensitivities.
Animals are permitted on the grounds only if on a leash. No animals are permitted at the Rose Footprint.